TEMPORALLY OUR OF STOCK! Simon and Schuster has been late in ordering the reprint of the shape note edition of Songs of Faith and Praise. It may be 2-3 months until we have it in stock again, but we will get more. SORRY!
All other products and other hymnals are still available.
Song Index Songs of Faith and Praise on PowerPoint
PLEASE NOTE: SoftPraise Deluxe software is no longer available, anywhere, any version! The developer has stopped supporting the product.
Howard Publishing has been producing quality hymnals since 1971 and has sold millions of copies around the world. Now, after many years of searching, testing, and consulting and in response to the diverse needs of today's church, Howard Publishing presents the finest hymnal ever produced. You will find this quality hymnal to be balanced, comprehensive, inspiring, and above all, useful.
Every feature of this book is designed to help churches express their praise to God. It contains:
- Over one thousand selections
- Easy-to-read format
- The most balanced selection of hymns, gospel songs, and contemporary worship and praise songs ever collected, including all the most popular songs as reported by Christian Copyright Licensing International (CCLI)
- Seventeen major topical sections to help implement worship themes with minimal page turning
- Over seventy-five worship theme medleys with songs printed in sequence for nonstop singing
- Historical and metrical information on each song
- A pertinent scripture written out with every song
- Eight helpful indexes, including an expanded Topical Index with over sixty-five categories, a Scripture Text and Readings Index, a Medley Index, and five more important indexes
- Available in your choice of conventional or shaped notes
Songs of Faith and Praise is beautifully and durably constructed for constant congregational use. The finest paper was carefully chosen — it is thin to reduce bulk yet opaque and strong. The world's top printer and binder was selected, and a leather-textured, tear-resistant cover will provide many years of service.
Recipient of the ECPA Gold Book Award (1999)
Call 1-800-995-2802 or Fax 936-597-8407